Wingfoil Freeslalom / Race
The Wing Foil Slalom pack is designed for those who are looking for a highly technical and rigid foil that provides maximum control and wingfoil performance.
This pack includes the following elements:
- HA 1050 Wing: This wing is designed with a unique race-oriented profile for lighter, more unstable wind in windfoil, and speed and stability in wingfoil. It offers incredible glide, early takeoff, and is forgiving and accessible, ideal both for upwind/downwind performance and progression.
- 65 fuselage: The 65 is dedicated to the disciplines of wingfoil kitefoil, surf, and downwind. The fuselage positions the wings with the center of effort closer to the mast, creating a precise, reactive foil well adapted to pumping.
- 300 stabilizer:The 300 stabilizer is the most stable, progressive, and versatile of our range. It is adapted to all foiling disciplines and offers excellent balance between performance and ease of use.
- UP 90 HR mast: The UP 90 HR is our most versatile mast. Very rigid and light, it can be used across all disciplines, especially wingfoil.
- HA 700 Wing: The HA700 front wing is designed for speed and control, with a racing-edge profile. High Aspect ratio for minimal drag, this wing has exemplary glide and a forgiveness lending to accessibility.
- HA 600 Wing: The HA 600 front wing has inherited a High Aspect ratio profile developed for our racing line of foils. Distinctively low-drag, this is a controllable wing capable of high speed.
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.