The Windfoil Freerace Pack is for intermediate to confirmed riders, for additional speed and augmented upwind/downwind performance.
This pack includes the following elements:
- HA 700 front wing: The HA 700 is designed with our course-racing profile, and is very fast without being overpowering. Forgiving and with excellent glide, this wing is a great addition to any intermediate or advanced windfoiler's quiver
- 95 fuselage: The 95 fuselage is dedicated to intermediate to expert windfoilers. It generates little drag, and high quality aerospace-grade aluminum construction offers high multi-directional rigidity. It improves upwind/downwind performance, and adds more stability.
- 250 stabilzer: The 250 is designed for speed and performance; with elongated geometry, it adds greater control at top speed. It allows for more technical sailing in maneuvers, speed, and acceleration.
- NOE 97 HR mast: The 97 NOE HR is the athletic, higher-performing version of the NOE 80 HR. Progressive and forgiving, this mast gives the rider more ease and athletic feel in stronger marine conditions such as swell, chop, and strong wind.
- Wing HA1050: The HA 1050 front wing was developed with a unique racing-style profile. In windfoil or wingfoil, this wing yields amazing glide and early takeoff. In windfoil, adding this wing to a foil setup gives excellent tolerance and accessibility for progressive riders.
- Wing HA600: The HA 600 front wing has inherited a High Aspect ratio profile developed for our racing line of foils. Distinctively low-drag, this is a controllable wing capable of high speed.
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.