The PEAK 130 is a dynamic and easy-to-use kitefoil board of 30 L, forgiving and extremely light. This progressive board is oriented towards riders intermediate to expert level who have the goal of elevating their performance.
The PEAK 130 is a smaller volume than the Peak 142, which allows it to be reactive, agile, and fast.
It is carbon epoxy sandwich construction, making it robust and light, and its geometry (width and rocker) is designed to be forgiving in all conditions.
This board's volume (30L) is optimized for easy waterstarts and foiling takeoffs. The board has great glide through touchdowns; the beveled rails and thickness let you rebound easily. Ample width (45 cm) accommodates maneuvers, but once flying, the board feels aerodynamic and ultra-compact. Although the Peak 130 has a more racing-oriented shape, this board is still accessible to all in offering easy performance.
The extra-large deck pad is ideal for a forgiving grip, and the deck has inserts for installing three footstraps. There are five inserts in the board for tuning front straps, and in the rear, three.
- Bi-axial carbon fiber (2 layers on the deck, mixed fiberglass/carbon on the bottom)
- High density PVC sandwich on the deck
- Fiberglass underneath the PVC sandwich deck
- Closed-cell EPS foam core
- High density PVC foil box reinforcement and both double rail + Mini Pro Box mounting systems
The bottom line:
- Forgiving, performance-oriented board for intermediate and advanced riders
- Investment towards your progression
Double US Plate / Mini Pro Box
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.