Update: January 2021.
Access to Website and Profile Database
FLY4ALL (“We/Us/Our”) offers maritime solutions and water sports equipment relying on hydrofoil technology to our clients and partners (“You/Your”). The following terms and conditions apply to all access to and use of our website (the “Website/the Site”) including the product database (the “Database”) and any associated content that is available via direct access from this platform. Use of our Website and/or Database constitutes your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions below, as amended from time to time.
FLY4ALL assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or completeness of the information displayed. Liability claims against FLY4ALL SA, its parent or partner organisations due to damage of a material or immaterial nature arising from access, use or non-use of published information, or through misuse of the connection or technical faults are fully excluded.
All offers made via the Database are non-binding. FLY4ALL expressly reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, to supplement, delete and temporarily or permanently discontinue the publication of any content on our platform.
Liability for links
References and links to third-party websites are outside FLY4ALL's area of responsibility and we reject any responsibility for such websites. The access and use of such websites is entirely at the user’s own risk.
You are not permitted to create links to our platform from any other website without first obtaining our written permission.
Copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to FLY4ALL, its stakeholders, partner organisations or the expressly named rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements, the copyright holder’s prior written consent must be obtained.
While we endeavor to ensure that our site is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to our site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. In such a situation we will endeavor to restore full system services as soon as possible.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is willfully unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), either to us, to anyone whose details are posted on our site or to anyone whose contact details you later acquire through our partner-matching services.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to send automated queries of any sort via our site without express permission in advance from us. Automatic queries include attempts to harvest company email or website addresses by means of spamming bots or spiders.
Based on Article 13 of Switzerland’s Federal Constitution and the provisions of Swiss data protection laws (Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, FADP, and Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection of 14 June 1993), everyone is entitled to privacy and protection from misuse of their personal data. FLY4ALL complies with these provisions. Personal data is kept strictly confidential and is not sold or passed on to any third party unless we have your express permission.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. These are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
- To enable our system to recognize your computer so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task (e.g. having to re-enter your contact details on templates).
- To speed up your searches.
- To make your regular login experience quick and hassle-free by recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to enter/remember them every time.
- To measure how many people are using services, so that popular services can be made easier and faster to use.
- To allow us to analyse your anonymized data to help us understand how our users interact with our tools so we can make them better.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, text files stored on your computer that enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is generally transmitted to Google’s server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization on this website is activated, your IP address will be truncated in advance by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities for the website operators and to provide further services related to website and internet usage. Google will also transmit this information to third parties to the extent required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not merge the IP address transmitted from your browser in the context of Google Analytics with other Google data.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software; however, if you do so, you will no longer be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you agree to the processing of data by Google in the previously described manner and for the aforementioned purpose.
Our registered users are very important to us and we are committed to preserving the privacy of visitors to our website. it is our policy to act in accordance with current national and international legislation (Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992, FADP and Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection of 14 June 1993 as well as “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)” in relation to your personal data.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us:
Route de Bière 7 - 1189 Saubraz
Canton de Vaud, Switzerland