Wingfoil Freestyle / Wave
The Wingfoil Freestyle pack is for innovative, intermediate to advanced riders looking for a more technical, fast foil for control and speed in maneuvers.
This pack includes the following elements:
- Mast UP 90 HR: The UP 90 HR is the most versatile and across-the-board performance oriented mast in our line. Very rigid and lightweight, use this mast with all foiling disciplines, especially wingfoil.
- LA 900 front wing: The LA 900 front wing is dynamic, progressive and versatile. Optimized multidisciplinary geometry and ample power makes this wing well adapted to most foiling sports, especially wing and windfoil.
- 65 fuselage: The 65 is dedicated to the disciplines of winfoil, kitefoil, surf, and downwind. The fuselage positions the wings with the center of effort closer to the mast, creating a precise, reactive foil well adapted to pumping.
- 300 stabilizer: The 300 is the most stable, progressive and versatile in our range. Adapted to all foil disciplines, it offers an excellent balance between stability and performance. UP 90 HR mast: The UP 90 HR is our most versatile mast. Very rigid and light, it can be used across all disciplines, especially wingfoil.
- Wing LA1250: The LA1250 front wing is versatile and technical. The LA1250 is Low Aspect ratio, and permits easy takeoff and effortless glide, great for learning and progressing in all disciplines of foil: kitefoil, windfoil, wingfoil, and surf foil.
- Wing HA1450: The HA 1450 is our largest surface area High Aspect Ratio wing. This wing is engineered for glide and pumping. Lively and reactive, the HA 1450 performs in wingfoil, surf foil, windfoil, and downwind.
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.