Wingfoil Freeride Carbon
The Wingfoil Freeride pack is for progressive riders who want an easy to use carbon, high quality foil.
This pack includes the following elements:
- LA 1600 front wing: The LA 1600 is easy to use, straightforward and gives an excellent balance between glide, stability, and early takeoff. It is ideal for wingfoil progression.
- 75 fuselage: The 75 offers the best compromise between accessibility and modularity in our range. It is designed to perform across all foiling disciplines, including kite, wind, wing, and surf foil.
- 300 stabilizer: The 300 is the most stable, progressive and versatile in our range. Adapted to all foil disciplines, it offers an excellent balance between stability and performance.
- UP 90 HR mast: The UP 90 HR is our most versatile mast. Very rigid and light, it can be used across all disciplines, especially wingfoil.
- Mast UP 80 HR: The UP 80 HR mast offers a step up in progressive, rigid and stable performance across all foiling watersports. Ideal for wing, surf, wake, kite, and windfoil freemove disciplines.
- Front Wing LA1250: The LA1250 front wing is versatile and technical. The LA1250 is Low Aspect ratio, and permits easy takeoff and effortless glide, great for learning and progressing in all disciplines of foil: kitefoil, windfoil, wingfoil, and surf foil.
- Front wing LA2000: The LA2000 is an easy to use and versatile front wing for across-the-board performance in all foiling disciplines. A Low Aspect ratio front wing, it's designed to be progressive, and is ideal for heavier riders.
- Front wing HA1450: The HA 1450 is our largest surface area High Aspect Ratio wing. This wing is engineered for glide and pumping. Lively and reactive, the HA 1450 performs in wingfoil, surf foil, windfoil, and downwind.
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.