Wingfoil Freeride Aluminium
The Wingfoil Beginner pack is for riders getting into the new sport of wing; and includes an easy-to-use and forgiving foil. This setup will help riders progress safely and quickly in learning wingfoil technique.
This pack includes the following elements:
- LA 2000 front wing: This low aspect ratio wing is easy to use, with early takeoff and optimized for heavier riders. This is our most powerful and progressive, multidisciplinary wing.
- 75 fuselage: The 75 offers the best compromise between accessibility and modularity in our range. It is designed to perform across all foiling disciplines, including kite, wind, wing, and surf foil.
- 300 stabilizer: The 300 is the most stable, progressive and versatile in our range. Adapted to all foil disciplines, it offers an excellent balance between stability and performance.
- UP Aluminum Mast 55/65/75/85: The UP high quality Aluminum mast is available in 4 sizes: 55, 65, 75, and 85 cm. The most accessible in our line, it is light and rigid, and can be used across all foiling disciplines, including surf, wake, kite, wing, and first flights in windfoil.
- LA1600 Front Wing: The LA 1600 is an easy-to-use, Low Aspect ratio front wing that offers excellent glide and stability, with early takeoff and smooth carving. It's the ideal front wing for progressive wingfoilers.
If your are not satisfied with your foil, you can exchange it within 30 days.
Receive your foil and mount it.
Any questions about the assembly of your foil? Which settings you should use?
Our technical experts are here to help!
Progress with the TAAROA community.
Share best practices and receive tips from our professional riders.